- Distance Selling
- Use of Information
- Customer Service
- Contact Us
- Price Match
GeneralWe have taken all reasonable care to ensure that the information contained within these pages is accurate and current. We do not accept any liability for errors or omissions. We reserve the right to add, amend or delete information from this site at any time. You are advised to contact us for verification should you wish to rely on any information.
Distance SellingUnder the Distance Selling regulations, you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days, starting from the day after you receive the goods. Item/s must be returned in the original packaging, unused and unopened within 14 days of notification to cancel. The goods are to be returned at the customer’s expense. Proof of postage will be required as Ribble Valley E-Bikes is unable to accept liability for loss or damage whilst in transit back to us. Your refund will be done within 30 days of receipt of returned goods. All items must be returned in the same condition as received, together with the original box and packaging in an undamaged and reusable condition. Refunds will not be done until the goods are received and inspected.
Customer Discount Code Offers (“Discounts”)Where you use a valid promotional code we have issued in conjunction with your purchase, the following additional terms and conditions apply:
- Discounts will only be available on order values over the amount stated in the offer.
- Discounts are only valid until the date published.
- Discounts only redeemable when you login or have your scheme discount code.
- Only one Discount may be used per customer per transaction.
- We reserve the right to end any Discounts at any time including prior to the advertised end date without notice.
- In some cases we are not able to discount the products offered by certain brands and manufacturers. In such cases we reserve the right to apply retail price.
IMPORTANT – USE OF YOUR INFORMATIONBy submitting your information you agree to disclosing it and the information in it to Ribble Valley E-Bikes Ltd. We may disclose your information:
- where it is required to or allowed to do so by law;
- to a lease provider, where one is used;
- To a third party Cycle to Work Scheme provider:
- to the manufacturer or other person who supplies the equipment and to the provider of any maintenance or support services in relation to it.
Customer Services / AftersalesOur team takes pride in providing the best service available and in offering you excellent customer service. Customer Services are available Monday – Friday between 9:00am and 5:00pm and Saturday between 9am – 1pm, on 01200 426246 If you have a complaint: Staff at all levels are available to provide customer support and advice. We will always endeavour to bring any complaints tt a satisfactory conclusion without the need for escalation procedures to be implemented.
- In writing: Ribbkle Valley E-Bikes Ltd. Customer Services – Aftersales
- By Email: email@example.com
- By Telephone: 01200-426246
Delivery DetailsHow do I place my order?
- Online:- Once you have found the item(s) you require simply add them into your shopping basket and proceed to our easy to use checkout.
- Telephone:- We are available Monday to Friday 9:30am – 5:30pm and Saturday 9:00am -1:00pm to take your order on 01200-426246.
Delivery costsStandard delivery is completely free to most mainland UK addresses for orders of a value of £15 or more. Standard delivery is normally 2-5 working days.
Our GuaranteesUnder Distance Selling Regulations you can buy in confidence online knowing that you have the same if not better guarantees than if you were to purchase from a retail store. For example, you have the right to cancel your order within 14 days, starting from the day after you receive the goods. All products are sourced from official UK importers and covered by manufacturers warranty. If you do need to send items back to us please make sure that you retain proof of postage in the event that it is needed. Please note item/s must be returned in the original packaging, unused, unopened and in a resaleable condition within 14-days of notification to cancel.
Delivery TimesWe always aim to despatch your goods within 24 hours of receipt of your order (for Cycle to Work orders this is within 24 hours of Hire Agreement approval from your employer). If due to availability this is not possible we will contact you to keep you informed.
Cycle Purchases – PackingAll cycles supplied are fully built and made ready to ride by our technicians before the pedals are removed and the handlebars turned in order to repackage.
ComplaintsWe will always try to rectify any problems you may have. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Ribble Valley E-Bikes Ltd, Dunsop Bridge Garage, Dunsop Bridge, Clitheroe, Lancashire, BB7 3BB We will acknowledge receipt and work on resolving the situation immediately.
WarrantyRibble Valley E-Bikes Ltd offer a minimum 18-month warranty on bikes purchased through our online shop. In the unfortunate event of your purchase being affected by a warranty-covered fault, please inform us by email (email@example.com) or telephone (01200 426246) Once a warranty claim has been placed we will review the claim and advise on an appropriate course of action, please do not return your item until you have spoken to an advisor. Please allow a minimum of 15 working days from receipt of returned item(s) for repair/replacement under warranty. We expect to be able to return the items within a maximum 30 working days, however, specific timescales can change based on the requirements of the individual case. Most bikes and accessories are covered by a standard manufacturers warranty but please be aware that there are faults/issues that are NOT covered by your warranty. This includes;
- Any normal wear and tear from using the product
- Improperly installed or repaired products (always follow the instruction guides for any product set-up or installation)
- Modifications to products
- Stripped pedal threads – a comprehensive guide on the correct installation of pedals is sent out with every bike
- E-bike batteries and associated componentry
ReturnsOnce we have agreed that you need to return an item, this can be arranged via our own courier service or any alternative courier/delivery service that you choose. Before sending your item back, we will provide you with a returns form, which should be completed with all relevant detail and include this with your return – This Returns Form is required in order to correctly process your item and review the issue.
Price Match PromiseWe aim to be able to offer all our customers the very best price possible on products available on our website. If you find a product cheaper elsewhere we will always aim to match that price for you. In order to qualify for our Price Match the following conditions must apply:
- The products must be identical. (size, colour, model year, brand, etc.)
- The product must be in stock with the competitor and available for immediate dispatch. Any delivery charges will be taken into consideration.
- The competitor must be UK based with a UK online store and an authorised seller of the brand.
- We will not price match any 3rd party or auction sites such as (but not limited to) Amazon and eBay.
- The price to be matched must be advertised online (you must be able to provide proof of this via a URL) and it must be verifiable at the time the price match request is being processed.
- All prices to be matched must be inclusive of VAT and in pounds sterling.
- Price Match cannot be applied when the customer intends to pay using Gift Vouchers or through a Cycle to Work Scheme
- We will not price match any goods that are part of promotions such as Buy One Get One Free offers, bundles etc.
- We will not match any site which has clearly made a mistake in their pricing.
- We will not match price or refund any differences after a sale is completed.